Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Took a breather

Well, I had one of the worst days I've had in a while. I tried all day to keep a positive attitude but one thing after another just went wrong and I wasn't negative but I was just beaten down. I did go and work out (which I have been very good about 4-5-6 times a week) but didn't do my full workout - I'm just beat right now.

I got my Wii yesterday and Wayne set it up tonight. I only have the sports games that came with it but Wayne is having a blast with it. I want to get Dance, Dance (or something like that) but it was $40 and I just spent all my saved up cash to get the Wii.

Both Book Clubs meet/met this week. Monday was our WWW group and we read Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie - it was pretty good, kinda like a Nancy Drew type book. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone but if anyone asked if it was good I could say yes. I won't comment on the other book - cuz I only have 30 pages and I do plan on finishing that tomorrow.

I've been working on cards and in fact have some news ones but haven't been able to find the time to even take a picture. Work has been CRAZY and I don't see it slowing down. How can that be - I'm in Recreation for crying out loud. I did find the title of my next job...Marketing and Community Out Reach Director. The best of both worlds - gotta have a dream I guess.

Brandi is back to nannying and working full time at a local gym. She will get benefits in March - Halalooyaaaa. Matt is back at school - the house is so quiet now and I'm not saying that is a bad thing.

Have WC Book Club tomorrow...I'll report on the book.

Happy Days everyone and positive thoughts.

1 comment:

Melissa T said...

I know just what you mean about being beaten down. Sometimes all the little things just pile up until it all feels too much to handle. I think it's awesome that you still went to work out.
Sending you positive thoughts!