Wednesday, January 6, 2010

188 Christmas Deco coming down

Yesterday I started taking our tree down - it is so much more fun putting the Holidays up than it is taking them down. The tree is still in the house but it is minus all decorations. Wayne will take off the lights and angel tonight and then it's gone. We are organizing the ornaments and decorations as we put them away. When we took them out this year everything seemed to be everywhere so we are going to label boxes and hopefully make it easier on ourselves.

I did go to the gym yesterday and Jenn (trainer) really worked my arms - so I'll be sore tomorrow, just in time for my next session. Tonight I plan on tryine Pilates for the first time - not sure if I will like it or not but I'm doing it. I talked with a couple friends yesterday during my cardio and that really did help make the time go by faster - so now I need to make more friends who work out. haha

It was a good day overall so I'm not dreading today - as much. I did update my resume' - I think that is something everyone should do as you never know when you will need it.

Time to face the day world - so go out there and grab as much positive energy as you can.

No comments: