Saturday, January 9, 2010

190.6 Sat. at last

Well, I have a busy day. I figure if I write it I will remember everything. First I need to run to work and get a copy of the paper. I am doing a scrapbook for one of my friends and she was in the paper so I need the article. Then I have to run to church and help with food sales. Then I'm running to Wal-Mart to do a little shopping for work. Then I am off to Micheals, they are having a nice little sale. Then I come home and clean - finish with the decorations, make my cardswap and get ready for tomorrow.

Yesterday I worked out - which I did not want to do as I was so sore. My day started out with breakfast at Power House, those brothers sure can cook. I then worked and did get to order my Mother's Day paper plates, which unless you are in Recreation doesnt' seem like a feat - but it truly is. I then worked out, and went to bed afterwards because I was so sore.

Brandi was going to the Fireman's Ball but I didn't get to see her first so I hope someone took pictures. She is such a beautiful woman and I am so proud of her. Matt is going to FL Mon. so I'll see if he needs anything for his trip and get it today.

Need to get my butt in gear so peace to you all.

No comments: