Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Tues. - Twilight

This morning the scale read 184.4. I think I need a new scale, though my scale is new because it always changes. I have to weigh myself a few times to get a weight that comes up more than once. Think I'll get a new battery and try that. I stepped on my old scale and it looks like it was saying 192 but it's too hard to read - those are tiny lines.

Today we are having an Alz. expert come to the the facility and check out the Dementia unit -will be interesting to hear what she has to say.

Book Club tonight - Twilight. I have to figure out a costume when I get home. I did finish the book but didn't realize how quick the discussion was coming up. I did love the book and still have to read book 4 once I finish up our WWW Club book.

Good day everyone.

No comments: