Thursday, October 15, 2009

Day 4

This morning's weight was 188.6, so not a full pound - but that is ok. I think I need to keep up with drinking all the water - I didn't yesterday and I'm getting bound up. At work we are doing the Biggest Loser and I lost 3.8 pounds since last Thursday. I'm not as hungry as I was but my rough time is still around 4.

I had a Woman's Club meeting and I was nervous on how I would do but I was fine. I brought my one piece of Melba toast and strawberries. I drank some water but couldn't drink it all as I didn't want to get up to use the bathroom...so I do know my limits. I volunteered to head up Veterans as Kim is no longer able to do that.

Today is Wayne's birthday and he wants nothing...wants to do nothing...so my gift to him will be a clean house when he gets home. So after my Dr. appt. (to check my kidney stones) it's off to clean, clean, clean before I go to card making.

Have a blessed day.

No comments: