Wednesday, October 14, 2009

3rd day and still trucking

Last night I went to the most exciting home I have been to in a long time. My friend Ruth owns a business Hygeia (www.hygeiaonline.com) and she recently moved it to a new office. I could just feel all the energy there from the land. There were so many cute rooms, it was hard to not fall in love with it. The land itself was so full of life and I know she is just going to find all kinds of interesting trinkets.

The diet - I'm not on a diet, I've decided on changing my life and starting with my eating habits. Everytime I tell someone I'm on a diet it puts a negative taste in my mouth and this change of life is hard enough for me as it is. My hunger time is between 3-6 and with it being cold it makes it even harder. I'm seeing just how much I rely on food so this is a really growing time for me. I did eat squash last night which is not on my list but I have to break the rules a little or I'm going to end up cheating a lot. I did not add butter. The scale this morning said 189.4, so it was down - not complaining. I have Woman's Club meeting tonight so I am a little nervous on how I'm going to do - but I just have to do it.

Stay tuned, hopefully I'll add some more cards here soon. Keep making your own life experiences.

No comments: