Sunday, October 28, 2007

I've been tagged...

Ok...I've been tagged by my good friend Diane at http://thedianediaries.blogspot.com/. She has a awesome blog that I visit often. If you're a blogger, you know that other bloggers often tag you and give you awards. This tag is for a YOU MAKE ME SMILE AWARD. Now, I have to tell you seven things about myself and and then tag a few other bloggers with the award. (I don't know how to tag others...but I would if I could).

Seven things about myself:

1. I love cross-stitch, stamping and scrapbooking ~ just don't have time to do it.

2. I grew up in farm country and it helped me to become the person that I am. You can take the girl out of the country but you can't take the country out of the girl.

3. My favorite color is purple.

4. Before I die I want to go to: Ireland, Germany and England

5. I am going back to school and I love to learn (just wish I didn't have to work so much now).

6. I love watching women's soccer.

7. I am a secret lover of ladybugs, bees and elephants.

No comments: