Thursday, October 25, 2007

Find A Cure


The month has almost gone by and I can't believe I haven't commented on breast cancer. This year Wayne's mother and aunt had breast cancer. His mother had one of her breast's removed but is doing good now. His aunt is fine and we all pray it will stay that way. If you haven't had your mamogram this year - I urge you to do so. It is not something to put off.
On the school front - it is mid-term now and I am going crazy. I had one test tonight, which I think I at least passed. I have a big paper due Monday for Sociology and I am 1/2 done. I have a paper due Thursday...guess what I'll be doing this week when I am not working.
Tomorrow a group of us from work are going to the corn maze. I've never been there before so I am excited. I know I should stay home and work on my papers but life is too short. Sat. I have to work at the Carriage Barn and then I'm going to the hospital benefit. If I can get my papers done I'll go to a Woman's Club meeting Sun. I haven't been one time this year...but I do see the light at the end of the tunnel.
The leaves are beautiful here and the weather has cooled right down - perfect cuddling up with a good book in bed kind of weather.
Peace to you all...see you at the next blog.

1 comment:

Diane said...

Hi Kathy...you are so very busy. I am glad you are taking some time out for some fun!

Enjoy the maze.

The shoebox swap I am going to is going to be in Newtown, CT. It will be nice to meet other stampers. They have been my "virtual" friends and now I get to meet them in person. We each prepare two projects for the whole group. With 14 participants we will come home with 28 projects (cards and non-cards). I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with.

Hope to see you soon.

Diane