Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Christina Applegate

I read on the internet about Christina Applegate removing both her breasts once she discovered she had breast cancer. I actually sent her a note to thank her for having the courage to talk about such a private thing. I think there are so many women out there that put their lives at risk so they can remain "beautiful" and to see someone so young, famous and beautiful take charge of her life and think of her health before her looks.

Obviously I made it back from my New York trip with no problems. It was so nice to see my family, I really hate living this far away.

Matt went off to college today and tonight I had the pleasure of ordering his school books on-line. The cost almost made me sick.

An uneventful day so I'm ready to retire.

Peace to you all.

No comments: