Saturday, November 10, 2007

Survived Mid-terms

Well, I passed my two mid-terms with flying colors and I'm just so grateful that they are over. I got a 93 in Sociology and 100 in American Years of American Music - shocker for both. I also joined Phi Theta Kappa - after struggling so long I'm proud of myself - of course that and $1 will get me a cup of coffee. haha I've signed up for next semesters classes - 6 of them. I pray none of them get dropped because I need them all except the fun one that I am taking just to give me full time status. Yoga, Ballroom Dancing, Lit & Comp, Medical Terms, Basic Math (need a refresher course) and the fun one...Crime Scene Re-enactment!

The weather has cooled right down and all the leaves are off the trees - sad. It was pretty around here. Now I drive to class and it is already dark - so depressing. I'm getting ready to gear up for Christmas....yea.

1 comment:

Diane said...

Congratulations! That's great! Not a surprise though that you passed with flying colors....knew you would!

Great line-up of classes next semester. I would like to take a few of those myself. Crime scene re-enactment sounds fun!

Take care and hope to see you soon.

Diane